Friday, July 3, 2009

Shocked to Find More Teeth!


Elijah can be quite a little clam once he has decided he doesn't like what he is eating or when he decides getting his teeth brushed isn't going his way. We use one of those baby tooth brushes that fit on your finger and Elijah loves to chew on it along with my finger. I know he is teething and it feels good so it doesn't bother me too much unless he either gets me with his teeth or if he just keeps on chewing, never letting me actually brush his teeth.

If I get persistent in my attempt to actually brush his teeth when he occasionally goes on a chewing marathon he clamps his mouth shut and turns his head every which way to avoid my finger. I feel like I am playing offense in some sport! He doesn't just go side to side. He'll even put his head back to the point of being almost upside down. He thought leaning back almost upside down was pretty funny and when he saw how close he was to the shower curtain he opened his mouth and started babbling. Just then I caught a glimpse of both of his upper front two teeth! I was so surprised. I had no idea.

One looks like it just came in yesterday. He started crying big crocodile tears yesterday, which is very unusual for him, but especially since it was during circumstances I didn't expect. The other looks like it cut through about a week or so ago. Our sweet boy is growing up and he has 4 teeth now.

No comments:

Post a Comment