Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Elijah's First Birthday


Elijah had a great first birthday! I cared for Maddie on his birthday so they had the whole day to play together. It was a beautiful day so we walked to the park and played for quite some time. When we go
t home we had dinner and cake as a family, and then Elijah opened his gifts. He had a birthday party the following weekend.


Elijah and Maddie started their own spoon
band. They are quite talented!




Elijah's crawling up the steps, but he has to look
back often to make sure I'm still following.



Victory! He made it to the top!



Elijah and Maddie love to go down the slide!



We're outta here!



Wahoo!



I don't know what's going on, but I think it's going to be fun!



Mmmmmmmm!



Oh, I get it! They actually want
me to rip this paper!




Elijah's first football! Sorry Dad...green was
the only color I could find at the dollar
store! No burnt orange or blue.




Hmmm. What do they want me to do with this?



Elijah's first drum!

No comments:

Post a Comment